Zakary A. Knutson, M.D.
- Orthopedic surgery specialist
- Sub-specialty in sports injuries and medicine, emphasizing shoulder, hip and knee preservation
- Specifically trained in the use of MACI. MACI is the first FDA approved product that applies the process of tissue engineering to grow cells on scaffolds using health cartilage from the patient's own knee.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at OU Medical Center
- Medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Residency completed at OU Health Sciences Center
- Fellowship completed in sports medicine at the Hospital for Special Surgery, Department of Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery in New York City
- Board certified by The American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Robotic Assisted Total Knee Replacement
“As a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon, I have a special interest in injuries and disorders of the hip. Through the use of revolutionary technologies, it is gratifying to treat sources of hip pain that we didn’t know existed 15 years ago.”
-Dr. Zakary Knutson