- Orthopedic spine surgery specialist
- Provides comprehensive cervical and lumbar spine care, including degenerative spine, metastatic tumors/infections and adult deformity procedures
- Medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery completed at OU Health Sciences Center
- Spine fellowship completed at Panorama Orthopedics in Denver, Colorado
- Board certified by The American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a Top Orthopedic Surgeon
- 2016 St. Luke Award recipient, given by St. Anthony Hospital Administrative Council to the physician who most exemplifies St. Luke, the patron saint of physicians and surgeons
- A 2017, 2018, and 2019 Top Doctor by Oklahoma Magazine, recognizing medical professionals for their training, skill, compassion, and dedication to patient welfare
“My most gratifying professional experiences come with helping someone who has a significant neck or back problem get back to feeling good enough to participate fully with their favorite life activities."
- Dr. Scott de la Garza
Click here to watch an interview with Dr. de la Garza!