- Orthopedic surgeon specializing in upper extremities
- Medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Residency completed in orthopaedic surgery at University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Hand and upper extremity fellowship with the Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center at Jefferson University Hospital in Pennsylvania
- Advanced experience in wrist arthroscopy, microsurgery and the treatment of upper extremity injuries among professional athletes
- Currently treating patients in Norman, Edmond, Midwest City, and Oklahoma City
"One of my favorite things about being a hand and upper extremity surgeon is talking with my patients about their hobbies, sports, careers and any other interests they have. With a better understanding of their passions and desires, it allows us to work together to formulate a treatment plan that will best restore both form and function to help them return to the activities they enjoy. Very few people get to do a job they love and I am very fortunate to be one of them while serving the people of this great state."
- Dr. Clayton Nelson